I just had to do it...

Set up a Facebook page that is. Another opportunity to link with my followers via social media. And it will be the perfect medium to give quick updates on what I am working on when I haven't got time or enough material for a blog post..

I have been told I should also get a Twitter and Instagram account for Down Grapevine Lane. I think I can safely say that's not going to happen (ha! famous last words!). OK, Instagram maybe, I will look into it. I still don't get it, but some trusted friends are telling me it's the bee's knees and perfect for craft blogging... But Twitter a definite no at this stage. If I spent all this time managing and updating social media (and the blog!) I would have absolutely no time to do any sewing! Crafts time is already super precious with two kids under two...

Anyway do come and visit my Facebook page if you would like to keep abreast of what is happening in the Down Grapevine Lane world... You can get to it via the top right button in the menu above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...